In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, as reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5th, on Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER
- Controller: Pablo Fernández Pero
- Tax ID: 45559371M
- Address: Barriada Villegas, Block 45, 2nd Floor B. Seville. Postal Code: 41008, Seville – Spain.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://plumarium.es
PRINCIPLES APPLIED IN DATA PROCESSING
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles in accordance with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes, about which the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will only request the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of storage period: The Owner will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding storage period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will periodically review the lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality, and integrity are guaranteed. The Owner takes necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of user data by third parties.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
To browse the website, it is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The Owner informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your processing.
- Object to processing.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, by directly requesting it from the Owner. This means that any client, subscriber, or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Owner and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request their rectification, object to the processing, limit its use, or request the deletion of that data from the Owner’s files.
To exercise your rights, you must send your request along with a photocopy of your National ID Document or equivalent to the email address: email@example.com
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Owner is obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, subscribe to its newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you give your consent for your information to be collected, used, managed, and stored by – Pablo Fernández Pero – only as described on the following pages:
- Legal Notice
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Owner are different depending on the system of data collection:
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set forth in the Legal Notice page and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, for which the Owner is responsible for its management and processing. The security of your data is guaranteed, as the Owner takes all necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will only be used for the purposes provided.
The Owner informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, except for cases in which such transfer of data is required by law or when the provision of a service involves the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In this latter case, data will only be transferred to the third party when the Owner has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out. In these cases, consent from the User will be required, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
The pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you had visited the other website.
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The consent of the interested party.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
- Identifying data.
- No categories of particularly protected data are processed.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
When browsing the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, including IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits, and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analysis services:
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, manage the site, study navigation patterns, and collect demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data carried out by the websites that you may access through the various links contained on the Website.
ACCURACY AND TRUTH OF PERSONAL DATA
You agree that the data provided to the Owner is accurate, complete, correct, and current, and that it will be kept up to date.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted to the Website, releasing the Owner from any liability in this regard.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.